Turbine data protocol converter P2B-Lambert/Kolibri Nano (extreme small)
P2B-Lambert Nano converter/sensor compatible with the CORE Telemetry from PowerBox Systems
Firmware Version 1.0
"Best in Class Turbine Dataconverter/Sensor"
Tailor made individual solution for the new Lambert Kolibri V10 ECU. It comes in a complete kit.
Use and Features:
Easy implementing, no PC is necessary! Plug and Play! Compatible with the newest Lambert V10 ECU and the fast CORE telemetry bus.
Each of the following Kolibri turbines are supported with a individual template. Selectable at the CORE TX setup menu.
T15, T20, T25, T30, T35, T45 und T50
This makes the installation very easy, just select your turbine, all parameter are perfectly set then. No complicated adjustment of a fuel factor.
The following ECU measured values are transmitted to the CORE radio control:
1. Turbine rotational speed (RPM)
2. EGT exhaust temperature (°C or F°)
3. Pump Pulse value with „Armed Alarm“ (fast Flame-Out Warning)
4. Thrust in Newton (N or lbf), matched to the type of turbine (see above)
5. Tank content fuel amount (mL or lq oz) alarm can be set within the CORE RC TX
6. Kerosene / fuel flow rate (mL/min. or oz/min.)
7. Control stick gas default in %
8. Turbine status text indication
9. Turbine type and stick situation shown in text
10. IAS Airspeed with optional IAS Sensor Kit (kmh or mph display)
11. ECU Battery current consumption with optional current sensor kit (Amp. and mAh display)
The most important EDT data are directly visible in your CORE radio control.
Taxi tank function at your finger tip control!
Imperial units like °F, lbf, fl.oz., oz/min. and mph are selectable via the CORE TX
The operator can further use the Lambert/Kolibri V10 EDT GSU terminal side by side together with our converter. Plug and Play with the CORE system
Support of up to 4 Turbines in one CORE telemetry installation (Turbine #1-4). Please ask for our multi-engine packages.
Future-proof!!! A supplementary software upgrade is possible (new features)
40Mhz RISC CPU (fast processing of the measure values) Nano Watt Technology
Small, light, also fits also in smaller models. 28mm x 20mm without JR connectors, 38mm x 17mm EDT splitter
Detailed english printed manual
Made in Germany
Scope of delivery: P2B-Lambert/Kolibri Nano Converter with all connection cables.
IAS Airspeed and Current sensor kit´s are available as a option too. They can be added also at a later purchase.
For quote please be so kind and use our contact form.
If you have further questions don`t hesitate to contact us.