ECU MSB-Bus Protocol Converter (EMPC V1)
A data protocol converter for all Multiplex M-Link and ACT receiver with telemetry feedback. Compatible for JetCat Engine-Control-Unit (ECU) from version 6.0.
Firmware Version 1.0
Use and Features:
- Easy implementation, no PC is necessary! Plug and Play!
- Compatible to JetCat Engine-Control (ECU) from Version 6.0*
- Following ECU measured values are transmitted to the radio control:
- ECU battery voltage (Volt) with adjustable low voltage warning
- EGT exhaust temperature (°C)
- Rotation speed oft the turbine (rpm)
- Tank fuel quantity (ml), adjustable fuel warning (back-up)
- Fuel flow rate (ml)
- The most important GSU data are directly visible in the radio control
- Galvanic separation of ECU and receiver electric circuit (This avoids electric failures caused by the turbine or the turbine electric circuit)
- Future-proof!! Software Upgrade is possible later (New features)
- 20Mhz RISC CPU (fast processing of the measured values ) Nano Watt Technology
- Small, light, fits into small models
- English Manual
- Made in Germany
- Supports the Multiplex Sensor Bus (MSB) with feedback of the current measured values to the Royal EVO or Cockpit M-Link radio control
MSB Speed Sensor Specifications
Input voltage of the ECU: 5.0Volt
Measured values: ECU-Voltage, EGT, RPM, Tankvolume and flow rate
Warning values: ECU-Voltage and fuel back-up
Save of setup and warning: Yes permanent in EEPROM
Galvanic seperation of ECU/ RC: Yesfully isolated
Optical signalisation: MSB Bus Transmit
Multiplex Sensor Bus MSB: Yes fully supported
Measurements W x L x D in mm: 46 x 60 x 10
Gewicht ohne Kabel: 35gr.
Scope of delivery: FEPC Protocol Converter with connection cable to ECU (RJ-11).