CB P2B IAS-460 IAS Speed Sensor
CB P2B IAS-460 Speed Sensor compatible with all CORE PowerBox Systems telemetry products
Firmware Version 1.0
Use and Features:
- Easy initial operation ( assemble pitostatic tube, plug in, switch on and read IAS meas result) No PC is necessary! Plug and Play!
- Unique "One-tube- system" for easy installation. If you prefer you can build your own scale pitot tube.
- Measurement range from 24- 460Km/h
- CB P2B IAS-460 speed sensor design base on our thousand times proofen range of IAS speed sensor family
- Speed display in kmh (kilometer/hour), mph (miles/hour) or kts (knots)
- Top-Speed display
- Compatible with all CORE telemetry receiver (P2B)
- Full support of CORE sensor priority
- 40Mhz RISC CPU (fast converting of test results)
- Automatic nullification (sensor calibration)
- Small, light, also fits into small models
- German and English manual is available
- Dynamic and static pressure interpretation for speed measurement ( comparison to real airplanes)
CB P2B IAS-460 Speed Sensor Specification
Input voltage range: 4,6-10Volt
IAS speed meas range: 24-460Km/h
Speed calculation error: +- 5Km/h
Meas-System: Static and dynamic
Optical signalisation: Yes COR Bus activity
Connection: At the P2B CORE receiver connector
PowerBox CORE P2Bus: Yes supported
Dimensions: B x L x T in mm 31 x 41 x 20
Weight: PMSB Sensor plus Pitot and tubbing 18gr.
Delivery: Pitot, Silicone tubbing aprox. 50cm and sensor electroncis (complete kit)
*All Trademarks in relation to CORE based products belong to PowerBox Systems GmbH.